Hello World!!! - 1994 Mazda Astina owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello World!!! - 1994 Mazda Astina owner

Hello everybody.. nice community here.. i'm a n00b mazda astina owner.. anybody here owns a manual tranny mazda astina BG? can you please upload a copy of the fuse box layout on the engine / hood? need to do some troubleshooting.. mine does not have the fuse box layout pic anymore.. thanks in advance!!!

welcome to club pro. have you tried asking m or supremo of ptp about the fuse box cover?

Comment

thanks! i tried asking m.. haven't received any replies yet though.. who is supremo? is that his username in PTP?

Comment

welcome. Post up pics. We all get jealous of the astina lol. Damn usa dont get them.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome to Club Protege.

Pics are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
            welcome. Post up pics. We all get jealous of the astina lol. Damn usa dont get them.
            +1 for pics
            Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
            Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Originally posted by excessivedemon View Post
              thanks! i tried asking m.. haven't received any replies yet though.. who is supremo? is that his username in PTP?
              yup, that's his username at ptp. actually it's supremoh. he recently purchased an astina with a late model bp engine swap. it's being painted right now. he also owns a lantis. look for the userid that has an image of a red lantis and red astina in his signature.

Comment

Working...
              X