Imagestation blows; any alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagestation blows; any alternatives?

I shouldn't bitch, because it IS free, but Imagestation sucks ass.
    All I want is a page to dump pictures on, and link to them, without having to go through all that "album" bull****, and without having to wait for their damn banner ads to load. Anyone have any ideas? (I was using my personal site for a while, but it's undergoing a serious overhaul, and I don't want to waste my space just showing pictures to link to.)
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Yeh imagestation does suck! I don't know where else to go... so I have to bug people to host my pics heh
    You're bad... you're SO bad...

BUNNY!!!

Comment

I use my cardomain
      Sagaris

Comment

you could also use Yahoo,Sound domain ,

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
        Motegi MR12 rims in gold
        Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
        MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
        Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
        P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

I second the cardomain choice. People not signed up can still see the images unlike imagestation.
          Mik

2002 Protege Silver LX 2.0
          1990 Protege Black GTX
          http://members.cardomain.com/promik

Comment

hmm.. I don't know. I just use imagestation to store crap and link to some of it .

I often figure it is better to use their bandwith for like posting on forums and stuff. than to use my sites bandwith
            Bruce
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

All I'm looking for is a fast no-brainer, dump the pictures on, copy the link, and go. If I could link to the storage bin, I wouldn't mind Imagestation.
              Seems silly to make up a cardomain page for my little plain-jane white bomber. Maybe I'll see what Yahoo has.
              Thanks!
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

People support the plain janesthere are a lot on there
                Sagaris

Comment

I use SoundDomain too! It's easy as hell to use and you can make it look like you know what you are doing as far as designing a web page...Can't beat that!!:D
                  2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                  KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                  Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                  Groundkit

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                    2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
                    Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Perfect! Thanks!
                      ~Mark.

Comment

If your ISP offers some web space, use that. It's what I do..and there are no concerns with remote linking or bandwidth.
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                        X