Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!!

Hi there as you can tell I am new here. I am on my 3rd Mazda and my 2nd Protege atm. My current is a 1990 4WD protege with a gtr swap. I have had it for about a year now and as of recently its isnt working do to a small eletrical fire due to some battery acid some how burning some wires and they grounded out and well u know the rest. The car will be up and running shortly i hope. The only modifications i have done to the engine thus far is a slight bore with Wiseco pistons, and a FMIC and few other small things, but as the same as everyone else i have some plans for it. Thanks for letting me be a part of this community, and you will be hearing more from me. Later

Lets have some pics??
    Another 4WD Protege,in works.sigpic

Comment

welcome! I've loving this, all these 4WD proteges popping up outa the woodwork.
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Welcome to Club Protege, Mario.

We have a rule around here: no talking about GTR swapped 4WD's without posting pics!

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege.

Originally posted by Jho View Post
          Welcome to Club Protege, Mario.

We have a rule around here: no talking about GTR swapped 4WD's without posting pics!
          especially a gtr swapped 4wd.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I will have some pictures shortly, Currently all of them are on my computer but i am using my computer at work so when i get all the internet bs taken care of i shall put some up.

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
              especially a gtr swapped 4wd.
              We're you making a funny?

The 'ole repeater. Gets 'em every time, lol.

Comment

well... i havent hooked up my comp to the internet so i have one picture of my car in my pictures on myspace... sooooo if u wanna see my protege heres my gayspace

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  The 'ole repeater. Gets 'em every time, lol.
                  Lets go Mr. Galakanokis

Comment

Very nice. if it's actually yours...

Comment

yes it is mine...

Comment

Working...
                      X