club protege 2nd annual meet t-shirt thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

club protege 2nd annual meet t-shirt thread

alright so i know it's a little early but with designing and change of design througout the year it is nice to be ahead of the game.. so what are on ppls mind as far as a design? i would like to do something on the back of the shirts that would represent the meet yet be very artistic and keep the wihandyman.com logo on the front pocket area.. colors can come into play and i will be posting some of my ideas within the week.. does anyone have something specific that they would like to see??

post your ideas and what you think would kick ass on the new shirts!!

starting a shirt thread is a great idea!!!

a short list of ideas as stated in the other thread is:

colored shirts
    colored print
    room allotted for custom screen name printing

as far as design.. i too like the familia badge ClubProtege design on the front of the shirt. i am interested to see what you come up with for the back. having screen names is nice because although we may know each other pretty well here... in physical form it is nice to see "who's who" at a glance.
    miss my '93 LX at every corner
    photo album
    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Last years shirt were awesome. I can't wait to see this years!

Let's do black shirts with white print this year.

I don't like anything to be on the back of my shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
        Last years shirt were awesome. I can't wait to see this years!

Let's do black shirts with white print this year.

I don't like anything to be on the back of my shirts.
        i think that making at least some black shirts with white print is a great idea. i could do a half dozen or so following last years design theme in white on black if there is a desire. snoogy did an awesome job on the header (i hope that was you.. ) and it's nice to see him put forth effort!!!! i'm stoked to see what he produces!! i can still have my guy make shirts but it would be in our best interest to have them digitally printed if we choose to have a color print (my guy is a silk screener). color would be awesome!!!!!
        miss my '93 LX at every corner
        photo album
        Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by martiniac View Post
          snoogy did an awesome job on the header (i hope that was you.. ) and it's nice to see him put forth effort!!!!
          The redbar banner?

If so, no, it was Spenone.

Comment

haha ok.. well this is my idea right now.. a 323 slanted on the left and a pro slanted on the right with an rpm guage and another guage of choice.. maybe a boost guage? above them and flames pointing upwards turning into the clubprotege members name.. and bellow the design is will say in bold.. Clubprotege.com and below that will be the meet info.. might sound gay but so far it looks sweet lol!

Comment

I think the shirts should stay the same, essentially.

Color variations would be good. Or for every year make it a different color, so we can tell which meet you went to, depending on what color shirt you posses.

Or do "ClubProtege.com" and right under the familia badge insert "2nd National Meet".

I think that would be awesome.

Comment

please note.. this is a very rough idea and was done extremily quick.. this is just a rough copy of a brief idea and will most likely be FAR from what will be done.. but opinions and suggestions are encouraged!

Comment

Looks mad nice, but it looks like there are 2 323s as you cannot see the trunk on the protege. =0

Edit: Id like to come but I dont want to show up in some dirty ass stock crappy car. I know, who cares at least its a Protege and not a honda, but still. Its like having on of those mini V8s at a muscle car v8 meet. =[
                  Last edited by Pox; 09-11-2007, 10:33 PM.

Comment

yeah i know it was all done in under 20 mins just to through it out there.. i will be doing an actual free hand line art on the computer to get more in depth and add a lot more detail along with making the two cars look diff.1 being a 323 and the other a pro.. flames are meh and fugly but that's what you got for 20 mins of work haha.. i'll update tomorrow

Comment

this is the design i did for another forum they through out some ideas and this is what ended up getting printed in like 20 diff colors.. i like it because it's simple.. thoughts?

Comment

yeah i know i'm not fealing the flames right now either, lol. Silk screening isn't expensive man basicly because your design big or small still takes up the same amount of vynil and a small 1 would.. a screen has to be printed for the ink to be vaccumed onto the shirt.. atleast that's how it's done here.. dunno about over there i know our silk screening table is the ****! haha

Comment

I would go for one of your PS-ed proteges on the shirt.

Maybe even with Kevin's crazy lights that blink all over like a Christmas tree.

Comment

lmao!! that could be done.. but the quality of shirt would be cheaper.. the easiest way would be to iron on digital prints.. and the more expensive way would be actual prints on shirts.. but that can get pricey.. we'll figure something sweet out!

Comment

Nice work patrick. Ill add my input. Kill the flames and if you're going to put cars on it don't limit it to just 1st gens. Even though cp dominates the 1st gens we need to remember that this is a protege(all year) community. keep it simple to keep the costs down. Me personally I'd like a button up kaky(however you spell it) shirt with my screen name on the front left pocket and on the back it have in big letters "www.wihandyman.com" on top with a familia badge under that then under the badge the whole 2nd anuall info. "2nd anual cp mee, ky,ect. Black shirts are a good idea because they make me look skinny lol. But they wouldn't be good because of heat. I'd still vote for black though.
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                              X