X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October ROTM nominations

October ROTM nominations

NEW RULES #5

1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week from the date posted.
    2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post)
    3. You cannot nominate your own car, but nominations are open to all members of the forum with the exception of the above.
    4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be ROTM. People being nominated must have a VB Pic Gallery set up. If they don't have one, encourage them to get one.
    5. Previous winners cannot have their same car win ROTM twice. Example: If someone has 1 four door car and 1 hatchback, their hatchback can only win once, so you could still nominate their four door. OR, if someone sells their old car, and it was a previous ROTM winner, their new car can still win ROTM.
    6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread, which will remain active for the entire month.

ALL NOMINEE'S MUST HAVE A vB Picture Gallery
    If they don't have one, please encourage them to get one.

------------------------------------------------

Past RotM Winners:
    September 04 - Mino3
    October 04 - MazdaRacer
    Nov/Dec 04 - NegatiZe
    January 05- Bruce95Fmla
    February 05 - SPENONE
    March 05 - TheMAN
    April 05 - n/a
    May 05 - n/a
    June 05 - n/a
    July 05 - n/a
    August 05 - protetype
    September 05 - mike_moss
    October 05 - D323
    November 05 - MazdaMadness
    December 05 - Lex
    January 06 - Naprotejay
    February 06 - bpt323
    March 06 - Intruder
    April 06 - THEGOLDPRO (?)
    May 06 - n/a
    June 06 - BuGS
    July 06 - Shades
    August 06 - 323Foreword
    September 06 - Jho
    October 06 - Tjay
    November 06 - Denis
    December 06 - 1967Cutlass
    January 07 - QuickSilveR
    February 07 - n/a
    March 07 - Proto420
    April 07 - Turpro
    May 07 - bp boostin
    June 07 - OCD-SPEED
    July 07 - bp-potent
    August 07 - ftjandra
    September 07 - jasoncsprotege
    ------------------------------------------------

Please limit this thread to nomination's only. All other posts will be deleted. If you have questions use the RotM Q&A Forum, or send me a PM.

Let the Nominations begin!
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

I nominate Jon (therieldeal) 91 EGT. A lot of hard work went into this car and Deff has been proven ROTM material.

hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

Amen to that. Set up a VB Jon!

Bump for more nominations!!!

Comment

I am going to nominate Jay and his 300+whp GTR powered 4wd sedan street car once more.

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbp...?do=view&g=110
        Yes Its 4wd woot woot
        sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

w00t, maybe I can go for some kinda record for greatest number of consecutive months of being 2nd choice!
          '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
          '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

i want ROTM badly !!!!!!!!!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Only 2 nominations? Nobody wants to nominate anybody else?

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

I'd nominate Evileagle, but I can't see a vbgarage of his so go git one.
                '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

If you want to nominate someone, but they don't have a VBgarage, PM them, and encourage them to make it.

Comment

I nominate smoke187 for a clean BG. He is headed in the right direction with his quality modifications and no cracker jack box junk.

Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

I will nominate, again, Masterbater........I mean Masterbanter hehe.

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

last day bump

Comment

Working...
                        X