Happy to be a member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to be a member

Hi, I am Adrian. I own and manage an auto workshop in sunny Barbados. The name of the shop is Kellspeed Racing. I love Mazda vehicles and enjoy the challenges. I own three Mazdas and one Suzuki, and my special favorite is my Mazdaspeed Familia imported from Japan. The car is # 39 of 100 and it sure is something special. It has the JDM FS engine to which I added a US market turbo kit from a damaged Protege. The car is spitefully quick as it runs high compression with the turbo boosting at 6 pounds. To keep things in control I have installed a front mount intercooler and also a Boost Cooler using methanol and water. The whole thing is managed by a Greddy Ultimate.

Originally posted by Kellspeed View Post
    Hi, I am Adrian. I own and manage an auto workshop in sunny Barbados. The name of the shop is Kellspeed Racing. I love Mazda vehicles and enjoy the challenges. I own three Mazdas and one Suzuki, and my special favorite is my Mazdaspeed Familia imported from Japan. The car is # 39 of 100 and it sure is something special. It has the JDM FS engine to which I added a US market turbo kit from a damaged Protege. The car is spitefully quick as it runs high compression with the turbo boosting at 6 pounds. To keep things in control I have installed a front mount intercooler and also a Boost Cooler using methanol and water. The whole thing is managed by a Greddy Ultimate.
    NICE MAN!! welcome to club protege!! now get some pics !!

Comment

Welcome To Clubprotege!!!
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
        Welcome To Clubprotege!!!
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome to Club Protege, Adrian.

Pics are a must!

Comment

Working...
          X