Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

good to find forum like this, I'm looking for informations about my mazda so hopefully I will find them here...
    Attached Files

Welcome to clubprotege.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

crazy!!! we don't see the carb versions around here, the car looks great tho! welcome to clubprotege
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Welcome to Club Protege... I need the front clip..
        Another 4WD Protege,in works.sigpic

Comment

welcome to the club
          91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Welcome to Club Protege, Ludek .

Handsome looking Familia you've got there. Time for an engine swap though.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a carb version, then I would switch it out with a weber and go open filter. Or stick plenum then go cone filter, heheheh; less electronics too to deal with...

Comment

Working...
              X