Which tweeters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which tweeters?

I want some tweeters. I am wishing I would have bought some components instead of the infinitys now. What is a good brand/place/part # of a good set of tweeters? I was looking through CC tonite and I want some that are angled like the Infinitys I saw. I'm not sure what they were exactly. Not looking to spend too much on them and I could careless if they have a warranty.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

tweeters, like speakers, need to be purchased based on how you like them different people prefer different sounds, and tweeters can have very different sounds, depending on if they are silk dome, or metal, or whatever else they use. go audition as many as possible

Comment

Yea...I understand that. I don't know about Best Buy but when I was at Circuit City there weren't any tweeters sold by themselves. Just as componenets. I'm not too sure where an audio shop is around here. If anybody does an address would be helpful.(High Point/Greensboro)

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

i'm not from the area, but check the phone book

Comment

After I wrote that I looked down to see...a brand new unwrapped phonebook. Duh.....thanks though. I'll go check some of the places out this afternoon or tomorrow.

Comment

if I remember right you can order momo tweeters by themselves and not wtih components.

Comment

Working...
            X