My car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car

So Far: Silvania Silverstar H7 bulbs, Mazdaspeed axle-back, AEM intake, Autoexe replica grill, 6%/17%/35% Tint, B&M short shifter, H&R springs, Alpine CDA9807, Laser-blue calipers, Autometer A/F and Voltmeter gauges, dual pillar pod, Jpec Intake cam, Mazdaspeed Exhaust cam

Pretty! I love it!!:p
    You're bad... you're SO bad...

BUNNY!!!

Comment

Hmmmmmm. Very nice! One of the better P5's out there.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

mmm lazer blue mica

Comment

Looking good. Any plans for some wheels?
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Wheels..hmm..if I manage to save enough over the winter for some OZ Superleggera in white..I'll get wheels. If not, The stock is fine...maybe slap on some stickier rubber in the same size and I should be set.
            So Far: Silvania Silverstar H7 bulbs, Mazdaspeed axle-back, AEM intake, Autoexe replica grill, 6%/17%/35% Tint, B&M short shifter, H&R springs, Alpine CDA9807, Laser-blue calipers, Autometer A/F and Voltmeter gauges, dual pillar pod, Jpec Intake cam, Mazdaspeed Exhaust cam

Comment

White rims are gonna look good... maybe i'll buy them for you :D
              well that is if i become rich...
              You're bad... you're SO bad...

BUNNY!!!

Comment

Personally I think black rims would match the headlights and tint really well.

Comment

WHOA! I LOVE THE GRAPHIC! Whats up with that! You can barely see it! i like
                  Sagaris

Comment

Since I park on the street I didn't want anything flashy to attract attention. And I kinda like the subtle theme I got going. Too many cars are too "WOW" nowadays that I thought I'd go the opposite way and do subtle mods and not make my car stick out.

Comment

good deal yo...my friends car got ganked...not a good experience

Comment

exactly what color was that sitcker when you got it or is it paint? AHHHHHH I LOVE IT!
                        Sagaris

Comment

Nice, like the sticker.
                          2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
                          Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                            exactly what color was that sitcker when you got it or is it paint? AHHHHHH I LOVE IT!
                            It's metallic blue I think.. I forget. It's vinyl

Comment

ARe those ghost graphics?
                              My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                              X