Off Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic

This is a little odd for this forum but I also have a second project that I would love to see on the road and to do so I must find a Good body from a 89 geo metro or an 89-93 Suzuki Swift. Normally I wouldn't bring this up here but this seems like an impossible thing to find.

I don't want to hear "why would anyone do anything to a metro" or anything like that I a special motor, suspension and interior that makes a metro do a 15 sec quarter with no other mods and still gets 42 mpg.

94 protege lx 5-speed (elegent beige) SOLD
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2848779

99 626 lx-v6 5-speed (driftwood) Runs great and sounds awesome
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2344240

Ok. This doesn't belong in the 1st gen section so where did you need this thread? Are you looking to see if someone has 1 to sell or just throwing info out there? For now I'm moving it to the wtb section. Also going to change the title to wtb 89 geo metro/89-?? Suzuki swift. If you need it somewhere else let me know and I'll move it again
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

werd. there's one in my jy, it might be the right year. too bad its 2000 miles away.
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by ntrsssgti89 View Post
        .........that makes a metro do a 15 sec quarter with no other mods and still gets 42 mpg.
        That's pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
        X