need to vent /windsheild rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to vent /windsheild rant

Last November I had a stone hit the lower edge of my windsheild ,i left it . I waited until the cracks were bad enough to effect my vision. Anyway I had the window replaced ,The vendor the 1st time put the molding in backwards ,I complained ,he replaced the molding ,cracked the new windsheild ,so a new windsheild and molding ( no cost to me )But put the wrong molding in ,car went back again ,another new molding . It still doesn't fit right and is pulling away from the car .the guy said he has done all he can do and wont do anything else . Not to mention the guy cut the Apillar trim ,my dash ,ans left urathene on various panels .
    Now I have to replace the molding and trim panel ,he did give me back my deductable .
    I have been talking to another windsheild installer that will repair the first guys errors for a reasonable fee ,I am going to give the bill to the first guy and hope fully he will come good for it
    If not I may go to small claims court to recover my loses

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold
    Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
    MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
    Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
    P5 front conversion with side skirts

d00d that sux, was it on the 1g or the p5?

Comment

It was my 3rd gen .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
      Motegi MR12 rims in gold
      Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
      MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
      Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
      P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

pfft...who cares about the 3rd gen

Comment

Working...
        X