First Mazda and first import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Mazda and first import

Well I traded the old muffler off Neon for a Protege recently and was referred here for info about it. I'm honestly really into Neons and racing them, but since I got this car for so cheap, I figured I'd drive it for the winter and do some Rally-X with it. I'm from Nova Scotia and I'm mainly here to learn a little bit more about my new car.

Welcome to clubprotege Give us some info on your pro. Year,model(dx,lx,ext),plans for it,ect. Enjoy all the info. You'll be happy with it.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I honestly know very little about it. I made the post about interchangeability of transmissions between models/years. It's a 92 SOHC 5-speed 2wd. The body will be too far gone for safety when it runs out in March, and I'm planning on driving/racing it this winter then either dumping it in the spring or keeping it as a rally car.

Comment

Working...
      X