This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

halo headlights for 323?

is it true that 97 mirage headlights fit on 323's? if so, ive found some on ebay that run for about 110-115.

Don't know about Mirage lights, but from what I understand you can get BMW E36 lights to fit.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

No, E36 headlights won't work on a 323 since they are rectangle shaped like the 90-93 Protege headlights. I remember hearing about the Mirage headlights on a 323 but I don't know if it was acutally done and if it was I don't know the amount of work they did to make it work right.
      Last edited by BoostedPro; 12-10-2003, 03:18 AM.
      1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
      MODS:
      GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
      TO DO LIST:
      EDM/JDM rear bumper
      EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
      Repaint car

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
        No, E36 headlights won't work on a 323 since they are rectangle shaped like the 90-93 Protege headlights. I remember hearing about the Mirage headlights on a 323 but I don't know if it was acutally done and if it was I don't know the amount of work they did to make it work right.

Adam
        1991 Protege GTR
        #1739 of 2500

Disclaimer: The "Protege GTR" is a custom car. Mazda never made this vehicle.
        Oi, didn't even think about that! Forgot he has a 323, damn slanted hood bastards!

There was a thread on pclub on mirage headlights.

another

Last edited by Marc93lx; 12-09-2003, 05:29 PM.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Yeah they do I got some angel eyes on my BG.
          own: 91'323 w/ angel eye projectors & 1.8 DOHC all motor

Comment

Thats cool as hell. Got any nite time pics?
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I'll get some up soon.

Comment

those headlights are tight. its the next item on my shoppin list. does the mounts and screws match up on the car on the lights?

Comment

yo those are killer headlights. will those fit on my 94 lx? and yea, how easy was the install?
                  Tag Team

Comment

answer answer!!!!!!!!!...

Comment

Wow, they look really good!
                      Dan
                      dreesemonkey

Comment

Some customizing and patience.I just cut the light and bent the brackets because just in case I wanted to put my old lights back on. Your going to have to cut the light on the side were the side marker goes because the projector comes with brackets molded on and screws for the Mirage. Cut that and make your own brackets cause the light is pretty big. I had to do alot of test fitting.

Comment

oh christ almighty.... another ghetto rig detailed to perfection... MASS RESPECT!!!!! What year is the Mirage... or whatever car it is...

Hollachaboi

He he... Boosted Pro likes my quote.. he he
                          1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                          1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                          2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                          2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

damn. so theres cutting involved? can you post pics of the process? hah. but i can see the headlight underlap the fender and side blinker. more pics!!

Comment

It's like that because I didn't want to cut the grill or hood, but the hood closes fine.
                              Last edited by foreword; 12-10-2003, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X