front grille for 323?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front grille for 323?

anyone know where i can find the grille for my 323. the one with the mazda emblem in the middle. i have the grille with the 'mazda'
    on the side. i feel it looks more cleaner with the other grille with the emblem.

Does your 323 have the strait or the slanted hood? You can get one from a 93 protege if you have the straight hood. A 94 if its the slanted. Try eBay or the junkyards. Maybee someone here has an extra one laying around.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

all 323 have slanted hoods get a 94 model im assuming

Comment

yeah sad to say, guys, down here in hawaii, not much pros and 323 exsist here that are in good shape. most not even styled up. so im having a really hard time gettin this car lookin good. i checked the junkyards, and none on ebay. anyone selling?

Comment

i'm sourcing a 94 style grille for myself anyway tomorrow heading to the junkyard, if i find one in good condition, i'll pick it up for myself, and if you want it.. all you have to pay is part cost and shipping . i'll keep you posted.
          peace

Comment

thanx man. keep me posted.

Comment

yeah i know a site that will sell you the 91-93 for $23 but the 94 will cost about $75
              heres the link

let me know
              Koroma
              91 323BG-----------------------
              Intax springs,PRM Air Intake
              ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage
              J-SPEC GTX kit,Brembo Brake Kit

Comment

i have a 93 protege , i wil ship u mine , the one with the emblem , cuz i hate it and u ship me yours , the one with the mazda ,
                93 Protege 5spd SE 1.8 L SOHC

Comment

ill buy the part. from whoevers selling. just PM me. thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X