X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAFC Maps.

SAFC maps
    please post your maps,
    high and low settings,throttle points, size of injectors,what ecu, what air meter,what your AFR'S were/are,ect,ect or anything else that would be helpful to all the members.
    Last edited by ryan1; 09-30-2007, 12:32 AM.
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

and nobody says jack ...... till next time kids

Comment

here are some maps that lex sent me a long time ago i ran them as a starting point, with great results.i have some other peoples maps too. my maps have changed alot cause of turbo upgrades so currently i don't have a decent map.

RPM Hi Lo
      1000 -13 -15
      2000 -13 -13
      3000 -15 -10
      4000 -33 -18
      4500 -32 -18
      5000 -21 -18
      6000 -17 -18
      7000 -15 -14

TPS: Hi is at 30%, lo at 20%.

The hi maps were tuned on a dyno at 16 psi in the summer and made 269whp. I am running a chipped GTX ECU (dont know many more details about it) and I run a 4-wire TPS for the TPS. AFs are in the mid 11s all the way through under boost and wot.

IIRC ,
      he was running this on a 460cc injectors/GTX motor/GTR intake and exhaust manny/VJ-23 turbo.
      5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

so what do u suggest for 330 injectors... bp 10 ecu .... walbro 255 stock airflow meter ...

Comment

big turbo t3/t4

Comment

This is all correct Ryan, the 269whp run was a little lean though and that particular tune settles to 245whp.

Originally posted by ryan1 View Post
            here are some maps that lex sent me a long time ago i ran them as a starting point, with great results.i have some other peoples maps too. my maps have changed alot cause of turbo upgrades so currently i don't have a decent map.

RPM Hi Lo
            1000 -13 -15
            2000 -13 -13
            3000 -15 -10
            4000 -33 -18
            4500 -32 -18
            5000 -21 -18
            6000 -17 -18
            7000 -15 -14

TPS: Hi is at 30%, lo at 20%.

The hi maps were tuned on a dyno at 16 psi in the summer and made 269whp. I am running a chipped GTX ECU (dont know many more details about it) and I run a 4-wire TPS for the TPS. AFs are in the mid 11s all the way through under boost and wot.

IIRC ,
            he was running this on a 460cc injectors/GTX motor/GTR intake and exhaust manny/VJ-23 turbo.

Comment

hey man is that silvia/240 headlights on the front of your car. looks cool
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

up two^^^^^^^^
                91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

actually up 5 including this one^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

no not silvia .... honda .. what do u mean up 2 ^^^^^ ....?? any one got any more settings ... im looking for .... 2 settings ... #1 go reallly fast setting #2 not something thats gonna burn a laser hole through my pocket wene im sitting in traffic ... im burning way to much fuel and it sucks ... hey if were to apply these settings to a bp10 ecu ... stock air flow meter ... td04 turbo .... walbro 255 pump ./..330 injectors 10lbs of boost ... 4 wire tps ... since my motor was already auto ,,, the loom is already set up from factory with the 4 wire tps/////p.s. external delta gate .... help ... hich commpression motor

Comment

I think some asked me for these before, and I am sorry I didn't get them, but here we go
                      I am running a GTR ecu with N/A RX-7 460cc injectors and a TurboII RX-7 AFM as well as a 4 wire tps, with a GTX vj-20 turbo. I am seeing a boost spike up at 23psi with a solid 16psi after spike. I am running on my lo-hi throttle point 30% lo- 45%hi

RPM lo hi

1000 -6% +/-0
                      2000 +4% +/-0
                      3000 +3% -2%
                      4000 +2% -4%
                      5000 +1% -6%
                      6000 +/-0 -9%
                      6500 +/-0 -9%
                      7500 +/-0 -9%

I don't have accurate wide band tuning for this right know, I did wide band earlier and have changed stuff since, but I was still in the 11'AFR WOT in boost.
                      Jason
                      Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                      sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

this post got moving after being dead for a while.
                        please keep posting.
                        here is a nother post with maps, also it tells you how to do the map sensor conversion with a safc, im running mine with the map conversion with good results.

wht95egt should post some of his maps i hope.
                        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Originally posted by jraz305 View Post
                          no not silvia .... honda .. what do u mean up 2 ^^^^^ ....?? any one got any more settings ... im looking for .... 2 settings ... #1 go reallly fast setting #2 not something thats gonna burn a laser hole through my pocket wene im sitting in traffic ... im burning way to much fuel and it sucks ... hey if were to apply these settings to a bp10 ecu ... stock air flow meter ... td04 turbo .... walbro 255 pump ./..330 injectors 10lbs of boost ... 4 wire tps ... since my motor was already auto ,,, the loom is already set up from factory with the 4 wire tps/////p.s. external delta gate .... help ... hich commpression motor
                          i meant the pic was up two or whatever, not the fuel setting lol

Comment

ok kool thanks ... no its just neuman likes to jump on my case .. but i guess hes okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk kk k

Comment

bump
                              5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Working...
                              X