X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 owner from the Philippines

Hi Mazda fanatics!

Im Jun from the Philippines.

check out my cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/id/jsalgado and our groups website www.protegetech.org

Here's my ride!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by doors; 10-01-2007, 09:11 PM.

I have to be honest here, I don't like 2nd Gen Protege's at all except for the Hatch that was in Japan, but yours has changed my mind about them, I am very impressed with the way you've finished yours off. It's very clean and I love the color combination, but my favorite part is the front. The way the front bumper looks very aggressive from a distance because of the Black part, but up close you can tell it's a whole bumper which makes the car look even cooler!

Nice work man!

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments!

The hatch is some how rare in the Philippines. In our group, I think we only have 2 owners. Most mazda models released here is the gen1, gen2 and gen2.5. Check out my cardomain and that of my friends and I'm sure you'll love the gen2 more!

Comment

I'm not a fan of the 2nd gen either, but I swear the 2nd gens coming out of the Phillippines are starting to change my mind. Very nice work!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

these are just some of my friends ride
          Attached Files

Comment

Where you get those cool a** headlight inserts?
            1996 DX with Spectre 3" Cold Air Intake, 15" Black Wheels w/machined Lip on Low Profile tires, Floating Hood w/chrome pins, Nose Bra, Ceramic Brakes, Seat heater kit

Comment

Those are custom made projector headlights, costs around 10,000 to 12,000 pesos here in the Philippines or about 200 to 250 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by doors View Post
                Those are custom made projector headlights, costs around 10,000 to 12,000 pesos here in the Philippines or about 200 to 250 dollars.
                nice. havent had the time yet to fix up the car since i switched from toyota. where'd you have them made?
                perspective is everything...

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege Jun . Make yourself at home. Unlike most, I accually like the body on the 2nd gen. I'm not a fan of the z5 motor though. The 2nd gen bp on the other hand is sweet just hard to find.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

welcome to club pro! another 'kabayan' here, woohoo!

that pic of 'mr. blue' looks awfully familiar...i was the one who took it during the gathering at kia pasay.

if i remember correctly, only dennis (bg323) owns (or used to, he sold it already recently) a gen1 hatch at ptp, who's the other one? that would be cool.

the headlight inserts for the bha gen2 are on order basis only. the price doors quoted are correct, i forget though if the light assemblies are included already in the pricing. at the moment, there's only 1 source for those inserts here in the philippines. if you look through the for sale section here at club pro, a set of those inserts with light assemblies were sold several months ago.

jadie...how's your gen2 doing? is all fixed up already after the fender bender?

Comment

Kabayan!

Whats your handle at PTP!

Was not able to attend the FR at Kia Pasay.

Yup, Dennis still has his hatch, and i think EX2 has an orange one, not sure though about the color.

Comment

Turpro,
                        Engine swaps here is very expensive!

Comment

hey bro, what's up. welcome to our little world car looks familiar

I LOVE all proteges that sign up on these forums and are from the phillipines...like all of them i could make my wallpaper haha. and ofcorse sexy car u have u can pass that on to your friends as well
                          Originally posted by 90prtege
                          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                          Originally posted by Turpro
                          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                          CRZbrussian: that sux
                          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

That's not my "ride". I saw the photo on the net and really liked it. I'm going to try to post photos of mine as soon as I figure this stuff out.
                            Thanks for the information about the projection headlights!

Protege for life...or until it falls apart!
                            1996 DX with Spectre 3" Cold Air Intake, 15" Black Wheels w/machined Lip on Low Profile tires, Floating Hood w/chrome pins, Nose Bra, Ceramic Brakes, Seat heater kit

Comment

Originally posted by doors View Post
                              Yup, Dennis still has his hatch, and i think EX2 has an orange one, not sure though about the color.
                              i thought dennis sold his bg hatch already. i asked if it was still available last sunday and the replay came that it was sold already. it seemed like a quick transaction since it was barely on the market for a week because i was informed that it was for sale around monday last week. oh well, chances are it's with another ptp member if it ever was sold.

Originally posted by J Cotton View Post
                              That's not my "ride". I saw the photo on the net and really liked it. I'm going to try to post photos of mine as soon as I figure this stuff out.
                              Thanks for the information about the projection headlights!

Protege for life...or until it falls apart!
                              hehehe...it was doors' posted pic of the blue nx theme car that i was picking on. lol. actually, the pic you had as your avatar was of the same car, only in it's previous paint scheme.

Comment

Working...
                              X