Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Lookin for any Pro and 323 guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin for any Pro and 323 guys

anybody in the central Florida area that also works on 323's and protege's. Im lookin for in the area.

where are you exactly?

Comment

<- palm beach county

there are a few here, but florida is a big state dud, lol
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Central Fla. well.. soon after i do my 2600 mile trek from Cali. I'll be living in the Tampa Bay Area. More specific. New Port Richey, Pasco County

Comment

Originally posted by 91Mzda323GTX View Post
          Central Fla. well.. soon after i do my 2600 mile trek from Cali. I'll be living in the Tampa Bay Area. More specific. New Port Richey, Pasco County
          Holy crap lets meet up before you make that long journey to FL. Im always glad to meet people in my local area. Me and most of my mazda buddies always get together at my moms pad (Costa Mesa) and kick it and mess with our cars.
          Where abouts you located in Socal?
          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

actually.. i chill with Danny (OldSchoolRicer) up in the high desert so yea

Comment

Yea I know Danny I built his car that he's driving now. And I have his old maroon car.

Is your car turboed?
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X