Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miata.net ETD Racing Connecting Rod & Piston Groub Buy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miata.net ETD Racing Connecting Rod & Piston Groub Buy!

Figured I would share this with you all over here...

Hi,

Just left ETD Racing and found out that they are expecting another 20 Connecting Rods for the B6 and BP engine in the next week. John has offered to do another group buy with a minimum of 10 sets sold.

He has even reduced the price to $399 a set + shipping which is an amazing price.

If you have questions about the rods let me know, or view the last thread from the prior group buy.

You can either leave a $199 depost, or you can pay in full ($399) and be GUARANTEED the Group Buy price, even if we are short and don't end up with 10 sets!

Follow this link...

This website is for sale! etdracing.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, etdracing.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Here has just added pistons to the group buy!

Great News... I was asking John if he could work something out on a piston as I needed a set to match to the rods I am purchasing in the group buy.

He has worked something out with Supertech, and is offering Miata pistons for $399 if you purchase a set of rods in the group buy.

They have pistons for both the 1.6 and 1.8

1.6 is avail in .5+ and 1.0+ over and 8.8:1 Compression.

1.8 is avail in .5+ and 1.0+ over and 11:1 or 8.6:1 Compression.

Hope this helps you as much as it does for my build

Please pm ryan about this thread. Thread closed for now. He'd be able to give authorization to post a thread like this.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
    X