Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

South Florida drag night (idea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Florida drag night (idea)

So its fall and the rain has finally slowed down. so who is up for a night at the drag strip?

I obviously have a prefference towards Moroso but depending on who is going im open to other suggestions. im thinking december or jan to allow everyone to plan time off and such.

i hope to break into the 15's N/A with a full interior

who else is interested?
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

I wish we had dragways open in December and January.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      I wish we had dragways open in December and January.
      well its a trade off, most of the "good" drag season (august, sept, october) that you guys get, we are knee deep in rain. we get nov, dec, jan, and feb.
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Moroso sounds good for me
        I just need some help with finishing up my 95 protege

Comment

Originally posted by jay1 View Post
          Moroso sounds good for me
          I just need some help with finishing up my 95 protege
          gimme a PM, I could use some help with the 323, we can trade
          -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Bump! NOV 28th will be the 1st nigh out pending good weather!!
            -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

hell if you guys are going out for a night at the track i might go just to watch for kicks since i wouldnt race my protege. also i might get some ideas for my protege while i am there. let me know the final date you guys pick because i might be interested in watching.

Comment

Originally posted by HoeyProtege View Post
                hell if you guys are going out for a night at the track i might go just to watch for kicks since i wouldnt race my protege. also i might get some ideas for my protege while i am there. let me know the final date you guys pick because i might be interested in watching.
                Nov, 28 is the set date, depending on turn out we may have a 2nd night
                -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

cool i will see what i can do about getting there and i will definately bring the protege. my brother if he goes will probably bring his mazda3. should be fun!

Comment

i am game my car should be good after getting dyno tuned for higher boost what dates. i know hot import nights is on december 19th i believe and i was planning to ride out there with a group of other bgs anybody else down

Comment

Working...
                    X