here is the link

High Bright LEDs Dash Lights

it is more toward the bottom
    i am really excited if it is so, because i really want to do
    some mods to my car
    because i haven't touched it since may
    and i have no money to spend on expensive stuff

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

I'm also very intrested in these if they do waht i think, I can change my incar lighting around my parking and dash to blue ? I would much prefer blue. would my dimmer still work?
    any answers would help.
    Visit My Garage

Comment

I'm also curious if you can change parts to one color and other parts to another... like change the marker lines on dials to one color and the setting pictures to another color.

Comment

Double check as to what bulb replacements those are for. They look like #194. Our gauges have 2 #194, and 2 smaller ones (74 I believe).
        Rip '99 Mazda Protege
        Current: Mazdaspeed6

Comment

Originally posted by Gujustud
          Double check as to what bulb replacements those are for. They look like #194. Our gauges have 2 #194, and 2 smaller ones (74 I believe).

yeah, they are 194's. and our cluster has the smaller ones that are hard to find in blue if you get creative, you can make all 4 of them 194's, but where the small ones go, you have to have the bulb by itself, soldered to the circuit board. i did it a long time ago with red 194's, and plan on switching to blue eventually. the downside is that a cover needs to be over where the small bulbs go, otherwise it'll be really bright over that area.

Comment

right but those bulbs are what I neeed to change my interior lighting to blue?
            Visit My Garage

Comment

read through this thread:
              Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

Comment

yes, a good link right there
                and very much doable
                Thanks blueledz!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

hrrm I'm gonn have to pop things open and poke around
                  Visit My Garage

Comment

Working...
                  X