hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys

hey wazz up guys,im new my name is Ray i own a 88 masda 323 base model 1.6l sohc and a 1991 mazda protege 1.8l dhoc i have a couple of problems with my protege, i have lack of power some times, slow throtle response, but i just did a full tune up plugs,wires cap and rotor oil change, air filter, fuel filter, i put timing belt and water pump. but still the same. can it be the ecu om something like that. plus i wanna get the max out of my car wat kinds of mods i have to make. plus i question i find these hard to believe but some body told me that a 1st gen acura gsr can be use on proteges to redline higher is that true? i've never tried cause i haven't ran into 1 of those ecu lately. well thanks for ur time and i hear from ya soon. if is possible e-mail me at t8ball06@aol.com thanx

i have a ford focus and it did the same thing and the natural thing is to do a complete tune up, but what was realy wrong with it was the fule pump he puted a in line fule presure gage on the fule ijection system and puted on top of the hood and took a ride, when i stept on it the fule line dried up the gage went to zero.. i dont know if these experience helps you or not but you never know
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X