Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

I got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a question

any one know were i can get a custom pipiing from down pipe to axle back . and yes catless????

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
    mods:
    --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
    --Injen Intake (color Blue)
    --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Billet designs. Marco will be doing mine as soon as I have the $$$. Contact alex from AXR with any questions about it. I wish I could go catless, but I need one for auto-x.

Comment

ahhhh cause i was talkin to my friend and i wanna do midpipe to my axle back 2.25" piping . and catless, for that to bed done is like 100$ since it isnt much piping cuase im goin N/a cause cant offord turbo or any thing like that. i am ganna go get estamits for it from some exhuast shops. but i was woundering if u know any shops that will do a good job and maybe a lil dicount lol. cause wen i go get it done ima bring my exhust system in (with outthe headers) and tell them to duplicate it in 2.25" piping catless and have it able to bolt on my axleback. so then i can hace to exhuast systems so if they bring back emmisions i can swap exhaust systems and passem

p.s. the mp5 doesnt have a down pipe lol. it goes headers to the midpipe soo the midpipe and back to the axle back will be custom 2.25" piping lol itl be loud but not as loud as some peoples

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
      mods:
      --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
      --Injen Intake (color Blue)
      --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

Working...
      X