Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob from mx3.com

Hey all,

I finally registered, after lurking around the last couple of months.
    I have been a member of mx3.com for a while ( 6+ years ) and actually stumbled upon CP from threads about all of the SuperPro bushings.

I am an mx-3 owner, planning to have my BPT swap done before the year is out! along with a new trans, new brakes, new suspension, etc..etc...

As with mx3.com, I have been reading through all the FAQ's, past threads, and using the search function Glad I found this site, alot of great information to be had. Just saying hello! and a quick pic from a couple years ago of my mx. It looks exactly the same, except the paints faded more, but It is getting a complete overhaul / transformation

-Chris
    Attached Files
    1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-turbo
    1983 Mazda RX-7 Limited Edition
    1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
    1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD

Nice car man, definitely need a bump for more pics
    Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
    Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege. Glad to have you abord.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

looks pretty mean!! i like that bumper id like it more with beefy fogs
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thanks for nice welcome

I'm torn on the front bumper...It does not quite fit well, but it has alot of space for the intercooler and some big fogs would look good...But to go with my overhaul, I picked up this:
          A J-spec eunos presso front bumper cover. It's made of the factory stuff (eurothane or whatever) and I also have the factory j-spec fogs to go with it

The most recent car pics are these two:

Here is a link to my cardomain...has alot of pictures throughout the years.
          (page six has all of the pics of the mods to be done very soon, including, but not limited too...BPT swap, G-series trans swap, microtech, T3 turbo, rear disk swap etc...)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/373244/6

...back to searching the club archives

-Chris
          1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-turbo
          1990 Mazda Protege 4WD

Comment

current bumper is sex, but the eunos is an orgy of awesome. but that's my take. I love stock.
            holy crap you've got a pile of stuff! Looks like you've got your work cut out for ya.

just found a pic of a guy with dreads, that you? Cause dreads rock
            Last edited by almighty4wd; 10-24-2007, 06:13 AM.
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Welcome.
              I like the car and I haven't seen that Eunos bumper before. Good find.
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
                just found a pic of a guy with dreads, that you? Cause dreads rock
                Yeah, thats me with the braids...haven't had a hair cut in two and half years (and counting)

-Chris
                1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-turbo
                1990 Mazda Protege 4WD

Comment

Working...
                X