Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not new here...but probably new to alot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not new here...but probably new to alot...

What's up guys. the names Ronnie for those of you who don't know me, and for those of you who do, I was deadly93protege on the old protege club forums. anyways, I just thought I would drop in and say hi. I still got nothing but love for the first gen, and one of these days, I'll have another one, because I still miss the hell outta my old pro. I'll post pics of what I drive now, and some pics of the reason I don't have my old protege anymore either this evening, or sometime tommorrow.

anyways, just thought I would say hey.
    sigpic

FORMER PROTEGE OWNER
    2004 Mazda3 S

Hello I don't know you but you look to be an older member than me(in jion date wise)
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

grettings to an old comrade!!!
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

that's pics of after I wrecked it...i miss that damn car, I want another one.

that last one is before the paint...I'm actually turboing this car over the winter, 8 psi, should yield about, oh say, 230 whp, at least I hope...maybe more, depending on tuning....
        sigpic

FORMER PROTEGE OWNER
        2004 Mazda3 S

Comment

"IMBATMAN" FTW. Nice ride.

Comment

Working...
          X