another race witnessed by the pizza in the passenger seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another race witnessed by the pizza in the passenger seat

ok, waiting at a light to go up a hill. the 2 lanes merge into 1 about 100 yards up. integra pulls up next to me. i pay no mind to him. light is green and i go a little faster than normal, not gunning it or anything. he floors it. im at 5k in 1st when he does this, and away i go. pull on him. 2nd gear, pull some more. 3rd gear and he has to merge into my lane, but neither of us are willing to back off (i had the right of way dammit) so there we are. mazda protege, acura integra, taking up one lane (very big lane) by the top of gear #3 im ahead enough to pull in front of him. a few seconds later i let off since there is a long turn coming and ive proven my point. he follows me for about a mile to another light. its 2 guys (high school no doubt) i roll down the window and say "NOT BAD FOR A 4 DOOR FAMILY CAR EH?!" to which he passenger (who is laughing his buttox off) says "yeh its got some speed" driver is staring straight ahead like it never happened. "hey" i say to the driver "what do you have on that?" "i just got it, it only has exhaust" he says, as to justifiy his loss to a car thats nickname is "LaBamba". "guess what?" i say, "what?" says he "this is bone stock". and as if god himself planned it, the light turned green and i left them, dumbfounded, to ponder what i had just told them.
    Serenity's Dead.

good kill. where in so cal are you from? I miss it. I was raised in Laguna Beach.

Comment

You gotta get a tr**** and a camera for work

Comment

nice kill man.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

im in san berdoo, i work in colton/grand terrace area
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Gotta love that you cut him up good.
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

was that a pizza pun?
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Not at all...but it would be a damn corny one if it was. I didn't even realize that.
                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

pizza pun, LOL

Comment

yeah wow a pizza pun, lol dont quit your day job, lol
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

...my say job issleep i work from like 2pm till 1am at the hut then i got rdink on friday nighs. my buddy fropped me off 5 min ago ain i got hiccups liek crazy, and im a frunken isiot.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man, bacardi and coke... im gonna leave this up as an example of the moronic person i am when im drunk. young ones beware! alcahol makes you tell the truth, to people who dont wanna hear iT!
                      Last edited by KiddX; 12-15-2003, 02:56 AM.
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

hahaha thats an awsome kill, i remember when i "shocked" my first honda, those were priceless moments
                        No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
                        X