New here from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here from Florida

Hello fellow protege owners. We have a 2001 1.6 protege . It has been a fun car for a while until the return line from the turbo broke. We are in the process on rebuilding the block and can't find any pistons. It is my friends car so I am really trying to help him out. I drive a turbo altima and a 240sx for fun. Hope to learn some good info from you guys.

welcome!

what part of fl?

I dont know what parts the new 1.6L shares with the old B6-DE but they may fit
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

fort myers

Comment

Damn. All you florida ppl are popping out of the woodworks since I left.

Welcome to clubprotege. Post some pics
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X