new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here

hello, my user name is 1.3mazda and i am new here. I drive a 92 protege FWD LX. I received it about a year ago with the bp 1.8 dohc motor locked up due to a broken rod, so i bought a 98 1.5 (z5) dohc motor for $75 and put it in the 92 protege. I am also on rx7club.com and know a lot about rotary and rx7's, with being said does anyone know whats up with rx7club.com, every time i try to access the webpage i get a blank page.

Originally posted by 1.3mazda View Post
    hello, my user name is 1.3mazda and i am new here. I drive a 92 protege FWD LX. I received it about a year ago with the bp 1.8 dohc motor locked up due to a broken rod, so i bought a 98 1.5 (z5) dohc motor for $75 and put it in the 92 protege. I am also on rx7club.com and know a lot about rotary and rx7's, with being said does anyone know whats up with rx7club.com, every time i try to access the webpage i get a blank page.
    You swapped a Z5, an engine less powerful than even a B8 SOHC, into a BG? Why? B8s and BPs are EVERYWHERE in Missouri...should have just taken an hour and a half drive to St. Louis and gotten a BP from almost any of the junkyards we have here.

Welcome to the forums BTW. What are your plans for the car?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

good question on rx7club, idk wat the story is there
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
      X