Some pics off my GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics off my GTR

Hi folks, I havent been on here for a while so thought id post some pics off my GTR, bought this after breaking my BG GTX, most off it made its way over here. I searched for a few months too find my GTR and eventually found one through an importer in the UK, I wanted a standard unabused example and this one with 25000miles and only a turbo timer sounded good, looked like this when it arrived
    Attached Files

Ive been modifying it over the last few months and added a few bits, heres the spec

2.5" downpipe
    3" exhaust
    Apexi power intake
    Blitz Fatt DC turbo timer
    Cold air intake
    Big FMIC
    Magnecor leads
    Samco hoses
    tial 38mm external wastegate
    Walbro 255L pump
    Cusco front strut brace
    D2 coilovers
    Ms rear strut brace
    HID kit
    Infini clear indicators
    rally style mud flaps
    rays wheel nuts
    mazda sideskirts
    16" Buddy club alloys
    Toyo T1Rs

At a recent rolling road day it produced 318BHP and 300LB/ft just needs a clutch now that can handle the power increase, heres how it looks now
    Attached Files

Comment

i must say that looks very very nice, great work tastefully done
      91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Thats it...im not selling my car anymore....**** this.

EDIT: Nice GT-R rosco...DAMN nice.

Comment

that is a hella nice car,so wish i had a hatchback.im so building a 323 next!!

sidenote:spen your car is sick as hell too . . .i'd take either one of your cars!

and are those clear corners stock??are those the infini corners??

Comment

you lucky SOB!!!!! i love the intake in the fog light hole. looks real good man, I need to find me an English girl to marry so that I might be able to get my hands on one of those.

i thought GTR's came with the mid-wing??

93' 5spd DX
            R.I.P

Comment

Rosco...do you daily drive the car with the Velocity stack there?.....i have one (somewhere..lol) that i never used cause i heard you get alot of dirt and small rocks in the Turby driving like that

Comment

Man you had some nice 323s, but this one tops them all.

Comment

i want to f*** it from the inside....
                  Originally posted by 90prtege
                  have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                  Originally posted by Turpro
                  Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                  CRZbrussian: that sux
                  CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                  CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

I give it 2 thumbs up!!

Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Sweet all the way!

Comment

You are a very lucky guy. It looks even better now. tastfully done.

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
                        Thats it...im not selling my car anymore....**** this.
                        I knew somehow,someway something would convice you to keep it lol.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sweet! looks good man! i like how you went from a white gtx, to a black gtr! defiantely a nice upgrade.

So how did you do the external wastegate? Did you actually tap into the manifold? Or did you get crazy with a downpipe like a couple of our members.

JACK.
                          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Damnit, I'm jealous now.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by protégébob View Post
                              you lucky SOB!!!!! i love the intake in the fog light hole. looks real good man, I need to find me an English girl to marry so that I might be able to get my hands on one of those.

i thought GTR's came with the mid-wing??

It looks like he removed the mid wing for some reason cause you can see it in the very fist picture.
                              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X