Group-buy REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group-buy REMINDER

This is just a reminder for a group buy going on right now for 97-98 Proteges. The group buy is for Front Grilles that are on the picture below. Currently, there are three people interested, and between three people its $93 each. Between 4 is $83 each. Between 5 is $76 each. Also, you must live in Northeast/Great Lakes/ Ontario region. We are having all grills shipped to one person. Some will then pay for additional shipping, I am one of the them. Some will arrange pick-up. Please let us know soon, as we are getting close to pay for the order. Thank you.
    Last edited by turbonium959; 12-11-2003, 03:07 PM.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

I think there is four of us...me, you, clappy and russian.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Ohh, ok. I was not sure about clappy. Where is clappy from? Anywhere near you? There was only one person who replied to the thread in the Group-Buy section - labikesrcool. He is from Wisconsin, so I do not know if he will be interested or not.

So the list so far:
      1. Kdawg
      2. russian
      3. turbonium959
      4. clappy

potential

5. labikesrcool
      Last edited by turbonium959; 12-11-2003, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Oh, great. That's where all conversation going on What's the payment options?
        98 protege LX for appearance
        89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Alright where are you having it shipped too so i know what i'm going to half to pay to get it here?
          real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

im def interested in this give me a a week or so bc im doing alot to the pro as of now so im buying alot and saving so im def interested
            1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Ok, I got an email from Top Mix, and we will need to transfer money to them. I would volunteer to be the money handling person, if others object, please let me know. Once we are going to decide exactly how many we will need, I will recalculate the total, and also add to the bank fees. Therefore, start planning. If 6 people commit, its only going to be $72 each to get the grills into North America. Also, please contact Kris (KDawgONE), regarding the pick up and/or shipment. All grills are going to get shipped to him.

Comment

Actually, they are going to be shipped to my moms bf in detroit and ill bring them across into canada so i dont have to pay brokerage or duty...then lll ship em out.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

I'd go in on this if I weren't on the other side of the freaking country.

Comment

Originally posted by zshakespeare
                    I'd go in on this if I weren't on the other side of the freaking country.
                    Try to contact KDawgONE. He will be shipping out all the grills, and he can do it cheap. Talk to him, and maybe you can work things out.

Comment

yeah i'm in for sure.. have we figured out a timeline for the money to be ready? After Xmas?
                      98 Protege SE
                      -------------------
                      1.5L Turbo

Comment

Sorry about that, but since there is more potential interest, I think it could be another week before we can order.

Comment

Actually, to be honest, I think that since we've had like two new people added in the past week alone, we should wait till after Chrstmas (ie, Janruary).
                          This is also good in case someone wants to back out because of loss of funds.
                          Also, if you live anywhere in the US, give me a pm as I can prolly still have it shipped to you for pretty cheap (My buddy's GF works for Puralator)

BTW, this pic I took at the Darknight nationals this year!
                          Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

I think so too. The more the merrier. Ho-ho-ho.

Comment

this wouldnt by chance fit my kia would it?
                              find it, **** it, forget it

Comment

Working...
                              X