b6t hp..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b6t hp..

what kind of hp can a b6t support with stock internals? any suggestions on how to get to said number? does anyone make an aftermarket ecu for it?

thanks

check here http://corksport.com/page/yw/5_Escor...9_323/GTX.html

Comment

yeah i go to corksport too often. i'm actually looking at a reich ecu, and maybe a vj16 turbo. just looking for an answer to how much power it can handle on stock internals

Comment

alot. 250+. it was designed with rally in mind, hence the beefy coveted B6T rods.
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

The later ones I believe had the normal BPT/BP rods. Maybe that was the B6 DOHC...

Comment

BG GTX=BPT rods, BF GTX=B6T beefy rods.
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

yep i love my my beefy b6t rods can handle lots

Comment

yeah i got the engine out of a bf. $400 for a front clip!!

Comment

anyone need any parts? i am only going to use the engine. i have gtx brakes, dash with everything on it ect...

Comment

hey

for info on the b6t, and getting rid of the rest of the front clip, www.mazda323performance.com/forum

theres also a couple of guys that make chips for the car on there.
                    -ilya
                    In soviet russia, car drives you!

Comment

Working...
                    X