Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!

Whats up guys i am 17 years old and live in Florida. I just got a 2002 Mazda Protege ES for my first car and found these forums. I hope to learn a lot from the people here so i can make a sweet ride. i should have pics of my car on here soon and really appreciate the welcomes!
    Last edited by HoeyProtege; 11-01-2007, 07:42 AM.

Welcome to clubprotege
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

velcome, come-on in! What model 02 is it?
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by HoeyProtege View Post
        Whats up guys i am 17 years old and live in Florida. I just got a 2002 Mazda Protege ES for my first car and found these forums. I hope to learn a lot from the people here so i can make a sweet ride. i should have pics of my car on here soon and really appreciate the welcomes!
        Read the bold print craig. Haha. 2.0 goodness
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

haha, awesome. edited after I viewed, before I posted.
          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

thanks a lot guys for the welcome and i should be posting pics later today and show you what i got. i will definately be other places on these forums looking for modifications that will go well with my car.

Comment

Working...
            X