Hello another newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello another newbie here

Hi. Just got my 1st mazda. Its a 1990 323 hatchback. Few cars like this could be seen here in the Philippines, Surely even accessories etc...Hope to get good advices here for my car. You can email me at postman_dmd@yahoo.com.. Am I allowed to post some pics here? ehehhehe
    Last edited by Voco34; 11-04-2007, 05:45 AM. Reason: Change "could been" to "could be seen"
    Newbie...Learning Stage.....

Originally posted by Voco34 View Post
    Hi. Just got my 1st mazda. Its a 1990 323 hatchback. Few cars like this could been here in the Philippines, Surely even accessories etc...Hope to get good advices here for my car. You can email me at postman_dmd@yahoo.com.. Am I allowed to post some pics here? ehehhehe
    Yes you can post as many pics as you feel you want to. Welcome to clubprotege
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Thanks for Welcoming me sir Turpro. After reading some of the threads here, got some ideas for my car. I'm Still on the Learning Stage...
      Newbie...Learning Stage.....

Comment

Originally posted by Voco34 View Post
        Thanks for Welcoming me sir Turpro. After reading some of the threads here, got some ideas for my car. I'm Still on the Learning Stage...
        The learning stage never ends . Hell I've been into the game for 6+ years and I'm still a noob to some things lol. Good luck
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X