Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-spec Headlights info (German)

I found this website.

Apparently they sell E-spec headlights and turn signals.
    Clear corners will do you for $31 each.
    Headlamps (with power adjustment) go for $241 each.
    Headlamps (without power adjustment) go for #183 each.

Apparently nothing E-spec is cheap.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

I wish I could read it... I'm assuming their 323 is the protege?

Comment

my stock headlights serve me just fine...
      As a matter of fact let me hit the fog light switch for ya 1 time.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

What does "power adjustment" do?
        real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

Originally posted by labikesrcool
          What does "power adjustment" do?
          It means that you do not have mess with screws to align or realign your headlights, it will electronically adjust. But I am not 100% sure if our cars have the necessary wiring harness for that, and I would not know where to start to look for one.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Plus, dont foget about shipping from Europe. If I remember right, the headlights shipped from Ireland was like $150USD or something like that. Plus, courier brokerage averages an extra $50. I did look into it last year...

Just an FYI, but, thanks for the info. Its appreciated!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
            Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
              compensating for the car's temporary weight balance changes... such as if you have a trunk full of beer, the back end will sag, causing the front/headlights to go sky high...
              Having that trunk full of beer is a good excuse to drink it. Then we second genners go and make stupid assed posts about jspec headlights while we're drunk and get into arguments. Thats why we've only got money to rice out our cars, because we sepnd it all on beer.
              My brother's wife is dutch, maybe next time they go to holland, I can get him to pick up a set of headlights and corners for me I don't think the lights looked that bad myself. Is there anything else interesting that I could look for over there?
              Are the front bumpers any different/better looking??
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Headlight washers?!? do you think that i could just drill holes in the bumper and put them in? Come to think of it they probably would be a beotch to find though.
                real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

That's actually pretty weird. I've seen a lot of cars with headlights washers and wipers in Europe. Most of them were on cheape Mersedes's , some Volvos, Hondas and some other cars. Don't know about Mazda. Since I moved to Canada I didn't see a single one.
                  98 protege LX for appearance
                  89 626 GT for performance

Comment

It's standard equipment by law in many European countries, some countries also have standard rear foglights. I don't know which off the top of my head.
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                    X