WTT/WTB 90-94 BG Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT/WTB 90-94 BG Protege

Looking for a 90-94 Protege LX 5spd that anyone would want to trade me plus cash for my GTX, or sell if my GTX gets sold. Doesn't matter the condition, as long as the body is in good shape or easily repairable, it rolls and has a title. Or could be in good condition, doesn't matter. Let me know if anyone has anything.

should have offered this months ago i would have done it in a heart beat

Comment

how far are you willing to travel and what's a price range?
      i'm going to be selling mine

Comment

Depending on the condition of the car, whats done, etc, then i cant tell you the difference in cash I would be looking at if there would be any.

But I am interested if you can give me some specs.
        Last edited by gtxdave; 11-11-2007, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gtxdave View Post
          Looking for a 90-94 Protege LX 5spd that anyone would want to trade me plus cash for my GTX, or sell if my GTX gets sold. Doesn't matter the condition, as long as the body is in good shape or easily repairable, it rolls and has a title. Or could be in good condition, doesn't matter. Let me know if anyone has anything.
          Dam I wish you lived closer. I got a couple of protege's that you can choose from. And I would take that 323 GTX off your hands.
          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
            I got a couple of protege's that you can choose from.
            ballinnn!!!
            womp

Comment

The thread title needs to be changed to a 323 GT.

lol I'm not crazy I swear

Comment

323 GT? so you're not looking for a protege anymore?

Comment

I dunno what Im looking for anymore. I think I'm looking for my sanity.

I'm still looking at proteges, just not sure what I want yet.

Comment

well gots that one.. maybe we can work something out? just not looking for trades right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X