Hey Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Again

Hey guys i am sorry before i didnt have pics but i took 2 and decided to reintroduce myself...also sorry there arent more pics but it started to rain as i was taking them lol. Anyways my name is Jon and i am 17 years old with a 2002 Mazda Protege ES that i got for my first car. Here the some pics of my baby!
    Attached Files

nice. I like the tourquise, very unique
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Welcome again lol.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thx again lol. and the blue valve cover looks like crap to me personally so i am going to get it chromed. if you guys have any quick suggestions for my car that i can do easily myself let me know although i know i might get more responses from the other parts of my forums

Comment

Working...
        X