97 sephia seat swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97 sephia seat swap

I bought aftermarket seats from summit racing and they came with universal sliders. The problem im having is the seat belt bolted to the side of the old seat. does anyone know of an adapter for the seat before i go to the local welder to build an adapter?

I've never seen or heard of one. most just weld the rails to the old sliders, or just bolt to the floor for no adjustment. Good luck, if you find one, do tell! Post pics when you're done, always glad to see people's work
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

heres a pick of the seat i have to mod the sliders on.Click image for larger version

Name:	red seat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1209707

Comment

got the seat in. used card board as a templet of the bottom of the seat and cut out a peice of steel plating and welded it to the factory seat sliders. problem solved. pics coming. on to the wiring
        Last edited by flash007; 11-19-2007, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I've been wondering about those seats, are they comfortable and have a good lumbar support?

Comment

there pretty desent seats for only paying $160 from summit racing. you can tell that there not high quality but they get the job done. the back of the seat doesn,t have hardly any curve in it . the sides hold you in good on corners. but the seat is basicly mild to hard foam. they also come in vinyl or cloth and several colors. on the plus side free shipping!!!

Comment

Working...
            X