Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

Hello, my name is Cory. I am new to the Protege forum but not to the world of Mazda. I am in the process of building 2 mazda MX-3's. Both were bought with the B6 and 5spd. The first of my cars (92) is getting a KLD-TT and the second (94) has a BPD Gone turbo. I am still in the process of building the 94's engine but I put it in for a test fit and run. The changeover to the 120Hp engine started with the removal of the stock smoker.... Anyways more on that later. Hello to all and I hope to many more! I will be posting pics in the next few hours. Suggestions, and advice is always appreciated.

hello and welcome, got your hands full, good luck with it all and post up some pics when you get a chance
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege Post up some pics of both rides. Sounds like a fun time
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X