Jersey Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jersey Girl

Hey everyone, I just got my first car... a 2001 Protege 2.0 ES. Unfortunately its an automatic ...but I still love my baby (especially when she's running properly). I've been working to save up and modify it a bit but it seems my funds will be spent on repairs:

After my car is up and running again I look forward to getting some ideas from the forum.

-Josie

Welcome to Club Protege, Josie.

Comment

Hey Jho, thanks =D.

Comment

Yes, welcome. Hope you get/got your car running right.

Comment

Welcome to the club. It's good to see another NJ Protege owner on here.
          1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
          MODS:
          GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
          TO DO LIST:
          EDM/JDM rear bumper
          EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
          Repaint car

Comment

Welcome to the club!!!

not to thread jack but ^ adam, drop me a PM man & let me know whats up
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

<-----born and raised in jersey(toms river,brick,seaside,ect) for the first 16 years of life. That jersey blood never leaves your system

Welcome to clubprotege Hope you get your car running 100% again.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hey everyone thanks for the welcome.

Turpro I'm from bergen county. Elmwood park or east paterson for those who've never heard of it (most ppl). I've never been to seaside and never even heard of toms river or brick

My cars behaving itself for now..just waiting for the CEL to turn back on.

Comment

Hopefully you're upgrading the parts you're having to replace in your Pro, that's the only way to keep our cars happy. I mean since I upgraded the suspension and engine my car likes to go faster and corner better, so make your car happy and upgrade something!

Anyways, sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your ride, my roommate has the same car, but with a manual tranny so if I can be of any assistance let me know as I have a modified 1999 ES in my garage to reference.

Any who, welcome to the club!

Later,
                  MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Toms river,brick are just west of seaside hts. Central NJ. Good luck with the car.
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

welcome to clubprotege
                      Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that....

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
                      - Mario Andretti

looking for gtx turbo parts...have them?? pm me

Comment

Working...
                      X