Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Just thought that I'd introduce myself...

We just bought a 2001 Protege' LX 2.0 with 61600k miles. It's a light tan color with tan interior (sorry, I don't know the Mazda color names). We actually bought the car as a first car for our 2 sons to learn to drive. This car is a replacement for a 2000 Protege that we sold for a low price to a retired family member when their car was totaled in a rear end collision. We liked the first Protege so much, we decided to get another.

It is in very good condition. It has passed inspection, and I'm in the process of getting it registered. It's not likely that I will do many modifications. It has a light tint on the windows, that I want to remove when the weather get warm. I would also like to add Mazda OEM foglights if I can find a set.

My current daily driver is a 2007 Mazda 3 GT hatch 5 speed. It has been "lightly" modified with Mazdaspeed shocks, springs, rear camber links and 18" CX-7 wheels. Guess I'm a Zoomaholic!

We also have an '06 Scion xA, and an '04 Toyota Sienna.

Hello and welcome to clubprotege. We always like to see pics of ppls proteges so post up.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

We have only had the Protege 2 days. I'll get take some photos and post them. In the meantime here's my 3.

Comment

I love those cars.
        VIVID YELLOW P5

Mods
        K&N Typhoon CAI
        OBX Header
        Corksport Exhaust
        Kartboy Shifter
        Bronzeoil Bushings
        Tien S-Tech Springs
        Mazdaspeed Shifter Knob
        Mazdaspeed Floor Mats

Coming Soon
        BOOST
        sigpic

Comment

Wow that 3 on CX-7 wheels looks awsome!

Welcome to the forum.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

If I was in the market for a new car that would be it, I love those Mazda 3 hatchbacks. Welcome to the forum.

Pat.
            sigpic

Comment

loving the CX wheels on the 3 it looks clean!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
                X