Hello hello! Capital Distric NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello hello! Capital Distric NY

Hello! I am going to be purchasing a 1997 Mazda protege Es tomorrow. It will be my first car and she's in immaculate condition. 1.8L version though from the wiki article, the es has the crappier version of the BP. Anyhoo, she's a five speed and I came here to get some tips on what I could do to mod 'er up. It's got 192,000 on it but really doesn't look it. The thing has no rust what so ever and everything is factor and maintained. She's beautiful.

So anyway that's me. Hopefully I'll get lots of help from you folks.

welcome to the club!!!! get some pics in and posted and dont hesitate to use that search function ... there is a ton of info here

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen_One View Post
      from the wiki article, the es has the crappier version of the BP.
      Well at least it is supposed to have a better flowing intake manifold. Welcome to clubprotege.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X