Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 94 pro

94' Mazda Protege for sale in Ft Myers, Fl

157k 5spd 1.8sohc. Black on grey int. Alpine cd player w/ pioneer speakers. Re-wired for aftermarket stereo and amp in scoche 18 guage. Amp power is 4 and ground 6.

Muffler removed but will go with the car

Custom painted grille and gloss black bumpers.

Engine is in very good condition. good compression and no cyl leakage.

Considering all reasonable offers.
    Attached Files
    94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

how much you plan on selling yours for just curious were your gonna put the price around i just want to get a figure because i got a red dx auto around the same mileage and numerous mods and thinking about possibly selling it.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

I dont know, kbb lists it at $1935 with the stereo and premium rims, but I know I wouldnt get that. Unless you've got an enthusiest around most people dont want to pay much for our cars. without the stereo and rims its still at about $1500 but I think you'd be lucky to get that. Sry I cant be of much help.

Comment

if u decide for some odd reason 2 part it out... i got first dibs on teh hood lol

Comment

Hi all.

I am looking for a reliable protege. I am at Houston, TX and I am willing to negotiate. Please lemme know.

best regards,

MArcio
          Ex-nitrado, now only CAIdo

Comment

well I'll sell you mine as long as you provide the transportation. Its in great shape, mechanic owned (me). I need to put in a new clutch and do a brake job which I just havent gotten around to doing. But depending on what I get for it I might be willing to do before the sale. Gimme a (reasonable) offer.

Comment

Working...
            X