Decals, thanks to MazdaRacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decals, thanks to MazdaRacer

Darryl, they came out awesome. Thanks a lot. Here are pics for everyone to see:

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

s3xy!

Comment

nice looking good.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I like the drag racing and autocross sticker.

Comment

Thanks...I got those at www.nocones.com

They are magnetic too.
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

AWESOME!!!

Starting to look like a race car now

Comment

With all these magnetic decals and stickers, I hope to be 10 seconds faster at next month's autox.
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

:/ not my thing i dont really like them except for the decals on the rear window and the 8(i understand it) but the others remind me of like ricers and APC stickers all over again except this time its autoX. atleast they are magnetic though

Comment

they look good. I can'twait for the auto-x season to start down here.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                    :/ not my thing i dont really like them except for the decals on the rear window and the 8(i understand it) but the others remind me of like ricers and APC stickers all over again except this time its autoX. atleast they are magnetic though

They are magnetic because I do not plan to keep them on the car 100% of the time. Only for autocross use, which is not "ricey" at all.
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                      ricey!!! WTF! dude sweep your door step before you sweep others...
                      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                      So his engine he goosed
                      With much too much boost,
                      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

I'm usually the first person to call 'rice' but I don't think this is. Mostly because you autocross... and from what I understand you're good at it, too. You deserve decals.
                        ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

I would agree with the rice if they were left on all the time but not for autox. They look nice for that and magnetic is definately a plus.
                          I'm probably gonna get ragged for this but where did the protegeclub sticker come from? I want one too.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                          Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                          I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

You mean ClubProtege sticker? PM MazdaRacer or check his thread in the FS forum.
                            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Yea...that's what i meant. Hope i didn't offend anyone. Thanks.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                              Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                              I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Working...
                              X