Another one bites the dust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one bites the dust!

hello everyone!i just bought a 95 mazda astina 323BG here in the Philippines and im so honored and proud to have one and im also thankful to you guys to have this kind of thread which will help me and guide me to make some modifications of my baby here...oh well i wanna start by replacing the dashboard cover coz it's kinda brittle already and it has some cracks...also the third brake light at the spoiler im trying to look for one coz mine is no longer working but for the rest...it's all intact!im kinda excited to have those stuffs changed however im having a hard time looking for those parts.will you guys help me finding one?i really appreciate it and more power to you all!mazda rules!
    Last edited by transcend; 12-07-2007, 02:01 AM. Reason: typo error

Welcome to clubprotege

If you need parts try and post a thread up in the WTB section. You can get better responces there . Good luck and post up some pics.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Man I wish North America got the 323 Astina. 5 door Protege with pop-up headlights would be something I'd sell my Protege for.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

thanks for appreciating Mazda 323 astina mazkid!and hell yeah its one hella sweet car to ride on!i'll be posting some pics of my ride here soon coz ryt now it's still stock in and out even the paint which is "raspberry" in color,just needed some paint wash over and bodykit modifications to start with.again thanks for the warm welcome and godspeed!

Comment

moderator turpro thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for the tip by the way...yeah i'll be posting some pics soon.thanks again and god speed!

Comment

welcome aboard!
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
            X