New to ClubProtege but not to Mazda.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to ClubProtege but not to Mazda.

Hello Everybody. I have been a member on MX3.com for about a year.
    I have been working on a 1992 Mx3 that I picked up for 400.00 since the middle of 2006. Dealer wasn't sure if the car ran or not because everything was dead plus 4 flat tires. The body was in exellent shape, didn't care about anything else. I have gone on to do all of the following to the car. The filler pipe all the hose's to the tank, new tank and lines front to back. New brake lines all around, drums rotor's and pad's also backing plate's. Also the rear/front laterial's and rear/rear laterial's, spindle's, let me go on to say that everything is new but the struts and coil's. Which are on order, I went with Tokico & Ground Control still up in the air about the spring rate.

Now comes the big part the engine. I'm looking for the bp first gen engine wire harness and ecu plus some other part's. Looked on the net for the last yr and still not going to pay what they want for the BP-T on there, cheapest one is around 1400.00 US, for everything.

My Question to you ClubProtege members, does anyone know of somebody that is selling one. Even the whole car If The Price Is Right. LOL

Pls your help on this would be great on this.

Thanks

Josh

nice find
    post pics?
    Last edited by jdamion; 12-11-2007, 09:00 PM. Reason: i'm dumb
    Engine:
    2.2L
    4-cyl
    make:
    Saturn
    Model:
    vue
    Transmssion:
    MANUAL :ARCADE:
    Rims:
    alloy
    Drive Terrain:
    FWD
    -------
    lol the head looks like styrofome!
    i'll get pics when i can get my hands on a camera! LOL

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege

If you're looking for items post a WTB ad in the WTB section. You'll get better responces there. Good luck
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X