"New" from Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"New" from Finland

Hello all.I'm Tuomas from Finland and i've been reading this forum for a while.I'm a little shy posting because i skipped most of my English lessons at school
    I have -90 gt sedan,-90 gt F-model,2 donate lx's and for the moment i'm working on -90 4wd rally project.I'm keeping a thread of my progress in a Finnish forum.
    I just bought k-sport coilovers to that 4wd and they didn't include all the parts.. I'm missing couple of nuts and i could go out there on snow to have some fun..
    Last edited by Tuomas; 12-23-2007, 05:34 AM.

welcome
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

welcome to CP...nice avatar! lol

Comment

Working...
        X