No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, (from washington. u.s.)
    I just bought a 2003 Protege5. Im looking forward to working on it. I have some plans for it, Im more of a JDM kind of guy. my last car was a 93 honda civic. So I love Japanese imports. I plan to lower it, cold air intake, turbo, I hate those chrome wheels, so i'll switch those out, It has a great exhaust on it, front lip, new grill. prob. some more.

click here for photos
    Last edited by salvationmedia; 12-27-2007, 01:19 PM.

niiiiceee!!!! give us some photo`s!!
    sigpicOf all the things i`ve lost.. i miss my mind the most....

Comment

P5's are a breed of their own, sexiest 3rd gen car next to a mp3/MSP. Im definitely a fan of the blue!!! slap a turbo upon that
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
        P5's are a breed of their own, sexiest 3rd gen car next to a mp3/MSP. Im definitely a fan of the blue!!! slap a turbo upon that

Welcome to clubprotege
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X