Yay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!

Ok the snow is melted for now so i washed the car and it came in and got painted and now I have a good front end again! no more ****ty oem with chunks missing out of it anymore!

wow just noticed that I already have paint scratches on the bottom.... damn gf's gravel road and hills
    Last edited by asylum24; 12-14-2003, 10:47 PM.

When are the new wheels going on? I need to get my bodykit repaired too, it just isn't as bad as yours so I am waiting until just before my first Nopi event.

Comment

rims go on in the spring once its done snowing for sure... i had to get the bumper put on cuz I was lazy when i put the OEM back on after my accident so it had a bolt in the middle holding it on and some black zip ties holding it on so yea it needed to come off... i want to the rims and springs on now but dont want to screw them up :/

Comment

I would be very careful putting new springs on. Your car seems to be low as it is. I also do not know if you changed your struts at all. Because your old one may have sagged after some years, but if they have not, think what kind damage you are going to do to that bumper if you lower it anymore. So, you might get away with it by replacing your old struts with new ones, that might raise your car a bit, so you can lower it with springs later. If not, just get some big ass rims that are not too heavy. Goodluck.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

actually those are the stock 13's on it still.... so with the 17's it will go up and then the springs will actually lower it back down to the stock height so im safe

Comment

Yeah, that should work just fine. I know when there was even a noticeable difference between my 17s and 18s in height.

Comment

Wow, sweet looking ride. That front end is really nice.
              2002 Blackmica P5
              CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

looks good, try not to screw this bumber up too, lol,
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...