New member from Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Cali

Hi all i guess i am the newest member so i'll introduce myself and my ride shortly to you guys. I am student who pets a 4 wheeled animal called the protege. It is 7 years old silver Protege ES pushing 192000 miles, yeah you read it right close to 200k now and the perky 1.8l engine is still showing some competition for the budget souped Civic's of the fellow students. With the Magnaflow exhaust sticking at the back it has the growling sound that is never attained by any of the souped up civics i ve ever seen and believe me in Cali you see alot of them. Learned about the CP somewhere from carspace and registered right away. Would be happy to learn stuff about my car and the fellow protege owners
    Cheers!!
    And Happy New YEar!!!!!

welcome dude i sure you will find all the help you need here and that this will give u a push to upgrade your ride!!! happy new year
    sigpicOf all the things i`ve lost.. i miss my mind the most....

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege

Have a Happy New Year
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome to the Club!!!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

What part of cali are you at?
          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

welcome 2 the club ....
            sigpic
            R.I.P 93 Mazda 1.8 Turbo
            now BP26(GTX) on a 91mazda323 381whp @18psi with microtech lt8..
            91 mazda 323 v6 klde

Comment

I am in Orange County southern California

Comment

Right on I live in Anahiem Hills and my mom lives in Costa Mesa. I keep my cars at my moms house. Im sure we'll eventually meet up if you live in OC.
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
                  Right on I live in Anahiem Hills and my mom lives in Costa Mesa. I keep my cars at my moms house. Im sure we'll eventually meet up if you live in OC.
                  Yeah dude i think we live (or thrive) very close my house is in Garden Grove and i go to school in Santa Ana and Orange . I am in Costa Mesa everyday so basically i am all over north OC hope to see you one day

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaPro View Post
                    Yeah dude i think we live (or thrive) very close my house is in Garden Grove and i go to school in Santa Ana and Orange . I am in Costa Mesa everyday so basically i am all over north OC hope to see you one day
                    Yea im at superautobacs every other 240sx weekly meet. I cruise with my buddys and drive one of rb20 swapped 240sx cars to promote there shop. I help them do nissan swaps and work on the rides at local drift events.
                    Im all over OC!

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Where is Superautobacs at? do you go to the Cars and coffee thing in Irvine?

Comment

No ive never been to the Irvine meets.

Here's superautobacs there off Beach Blvd and the 22fwy in Garden Grove.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Buena Parl here work in Irvine.
                          I do the Cars and Coffee at Mazda HQ with a bunch of mazda 3 guys and some mazda 6 guys also. WE park with all the high end cars in the lot. Its open fo ranycars.

Starts at 7 ends at 9 get there around 6:45 to be able to park in.
                          everythgi shows up to ford gt, panteras, Chip Foose, lambos, ferraris high end everytgi and old school cars ot beemers muscle classic british.

if we go as a group we meet at the tallest parkign lot fo rThe irvine spectrum around 6:30 am.

also sometimes the rx-7 boys meet up every other friday at super autobachs.

Comment

wow went to the super autobachs website and i just realized i have been living very close to a performance shop which i didnt know about its existance thanks guys
                            BTW can you guys help me out on the suspension replacing procedure . I kind of wrote about it on the Suspension thread of the BJ chassis but i dont know if it is the right place to post Thanks everyone!!

Comment

Superautobacs? I call it the Asian Pep Boys.
                              1994 DX

Comment

Working...
                              X