Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new meber from new zealand

hello to every one...
    first happy new year too all. wel my name is sheldon im 17 and im from new zealand. i own a 1995 mazda familia 1.5L comenly known as the protege. I bought this car in feburay 2007 and have been trying to find mods for this car i search high and low and found this web site yay!! after reading nemures threads i am now curently doing a gtr motor swap myself thanks 2 the help and knowlege from this web site.

Welcome tothe club and good luck with the project

Comment

Sounds like you're off to a great start. Hope you can find this site very helpful and welcome. Post some pics when you get a chance
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege

Does the 95 protege in NZ have the 1st gen body or like here in the us 2nd gen body?

Good luck with that gtr swap. Post pics of your progress of the swap. Also you could post some notes on what needs to be done in anyway to put the gtr motor in
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

welcome

i made this vehicle maintenance guide from saturn. it looks like it should apply to all cars. you might find it handy, make your car last a long ass time.

Engine:
          2.2L
          4-cyl
          make:
          Saturn
          Model:
          vue
          Transmssion:
          MANUAL :ARCADE:
          Rims:
          alloy
          Drive Terrain:
          FWD
          -------
          lol the head looks like styrofome!
          i'll get pics when i can get my hands on a camera! LOL

Comment

Welcome to the club!!! let us know what we can do to help you out.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

photo of my mazda

here a some photos of my mazda without starting my swap
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Sup "br4" welcom

where in NZ ya from?

1996 ST205 Toyota Celica GT4 | 1991 BG 323 Astina GT, BP N/A 138WHP *Gone*.
                  1990 BG Ford Laser S (jdm), soon to be 220whp KL-ZE track hack

Comment

car looks clean
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                    X