Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

myrtle beach drift and drag event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myrtle beach drift and drag event

its been since last summer since the last one. check out videos on youtube or myrtlebeachspeedway.com heres the link to the event http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?...D=397006.62408 also decepticons of myrtle beach @ myspace
    94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

I might hit that up
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
    X